Capitol Code in the Press
February 26, 2014
It has only been four days, but already coverage from the media and bloggers is flooding in about this weekend’s Capitol Code: An Open Data Jam!
- Tech.MN spent the whole day at Capitol Code interviewing the organizers, capturing the final presentations, and writing up the whole experience;
- KSTP, the Twin Cities ABC affiliate, covered Capitol Code on the Saturday evening news;
- CTV15 included a segment about Capitol Code in the February 24th edition of North Suburban Beat;
- Capitol Code participant Roxanne Johnson shared her experience as a non-tech team member, and analyzed her teams’ approach to a complicated systems problem;
- Local blogger and government transparency advocate Mary Treacy blogged her reflection on the event, and the broader implications of technology and transparency on government;
- Ann Treacy from the Blandin Foundation also reflected on the day and noted Red Wing’s up coming Red Hot Hack;
- Tony Webster Storified the #CapitolCode tweets from the day;
- A ton of pictures from the event are available on Flickr.