February 22, 2014
Teams that have worked together during Capitol Code will be asked to make a short presentation (3 minutes, plus 2 for questions) at the end of the event so that all participants and the public will get a chance to see what everybody worked on. This presentation should consist of no more than five slides or pages that illustrates or describes:
- the problem being solved;
- the solution being proposed;
- the work your team completed;
- the data being used and how it’s being used;
- and short bios for each of your team members.
If you have something you would like to demo, feel free to do that as well in your three minutes.